ONA is a female-driven Creative Agency that specializes in brand strategy, brand identity, social media, and content creation. Our expertise lies in female-led businesses, lifestyle and sports brands. We believe that exceptional people make exceptional work. We are looking to do big things in 2019 and beyond, but we need the right people to do it. Currently looking for a ‘JUNIOR STRATEGIST/ COPYWRITER’, ‘DOER’ and ‘CREATOR’. Someone who is proactive, intelligent, and organized. We are interested in those that hustle and deeply care about the work they do. You MUST have an entrepreneurial spirit and be excited to grow quickly.
Must be able to create and implement digital and social campaigns within the established brand identity yet think creatively to extend brands in relevant, meaningful ways. Please only apply if you have experience as you will not be considered for the role otherwise.
* Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in Marketing, Social Media and/or Digital Marketing.
* Strong knowledge of digital marketing space. In-depth understanding of social media platforms, creative best practices, measurement, media buying and ad formats.
* Develop a Digital & Social Media strategy, working directly with the client.
* Develop analysis, recommendations, and rationale for emerging digital and social marketing campaigns.
* Strong copy-writing abilities that can translate to writing brand decks.
* Ability to learn quickly.
* Strong interpersonal, organizational, and written communication skills.
* Must operate with a high degree of independence, knowing when to rely on own judgment and when to seek the advice of supervisor and other team members.
* A sense of urgency, ability to multitask and a can-do attitude.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Thrives in a fast paced environment with deadlines.
* Takes initiative in building skills and knowledge and otherwise increasing her/his value to the agency and to clients.
* Passionately curious. Continually seeks new ways to learn and improve.
* Strong portfolio of successful digital campaigns.
* A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients.
* The ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast paced environment.
* An eye for detail and a desire for perfection.
* Strong research skills that ensure all copy is correct and accurate.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator.
This position will include occasional weekend work from home.
Nice to haves:
* Photography skills.
* Video editing and shooting skills.
* Photoshop/Lightroom experience.
* Work with Keynote and Google Docs.
* HTML/coding experience.
* Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Qualities and Characteristics: Self starter, motivated, take-charge, independent, honest, integrity, loyal, articulate, communicative, sense of humor, organized, efficient, punctual, confident, firm, decisive, non-judgmental, polite, pleasant, conscientious, practical, spontaneous, thorough, diligent, intelligent, mature, problem solver, compassionate, good listener, attentive, patient, disciplined, thoughtful, flexible.
“If you can commit to and live with these principles, then you’re the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of accountability is not right for you, that you’re not willing or able to engage with us at this level and take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions…. In other words, live “Above the Line”, then we are not a good fit and you don’t belong here with us. We understand that not every person is ready for this level of commitment, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them. On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following Above the Line principles:
Passion: You inspire others with your thirst for excellence.
Accountability: See It, own it, solve it, do it.
Curiosity: You learn quickly and eagerly.
“What coaching do you have for me? ... What can I do better?”
Generosity: What have I done to help my teammates today?
Respect for others and their feelings.
Judgment: You will make wise decisions (people, business, and creative) despite ambiguity.
Impact: You accomplish amazing amounts of important work.
Honesty: You say what you think even if it is controversial.
Personal Ownership: Become part of the solution. “What else can I do?”
We emphasize effectiveness, not effort. We measure people by how much, how quickly and how well they get work done – especially under deadlines.
What’s in it for you?
Please send resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com