Seeking an organized, intelligent, efficient and energetic person for the position of Personal Assistant. The PA will service the Founder of ONA and if interested another Business Owner in the same business location. The PA will help the founders with time and daily management as well as personal detail-oriented tasks. This role consists of a variety of life management tasks, including: running errands, arranging travel, finance (paying bills), grocery shopping (meal planning), picking-up and dropping off packages, etc.
An ideal PA will complete tasks in a timely manner and ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Typical duties will include:
• Occasional household maintenance
• Running household errands
• Grocery shopping
• Laundry/Dry cleaning drop off and pick up
• Occasional meal preparation
• Running personal errands
• Occasional vehicle maintenance (car washes, oil changes)
• Organizational projects
• Filing, emailing, bookkeeping
• Potential for some office work as well depending on the individual
Time Requirement: 10-15 hours a week per Manager (if two Funders it is 20-30 hours)
Pay: $11-$12/hr + gas money
Interested? Email email@example.com with the subject line, "ONA Personal Assistant."