ONA is a boutique Digital Creative Agency that specializes in brand strategy and content creation. Our expertise lies in lifestyle and sports brands. We believe that exceptional people make exceptional work. We are looking to do big things in 2017 but we need the right people to do it. Currently looking for a ‘DOER’ and a ‘CREATOR’. Someone who is proactive, intelligent, and organized. We are interested in those that hustle and care about the work they do. You MUST have an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to grow quickly.
- Strong knowledge of social media.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and written communication skills.
- Must operate with a high degree of independence, knowing when to rely on own judgment and when to seek the advice of supervisor and other team members.
- A sense of urgency, ability to multitask and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with deadlines.
- Takes initiative in building skills and knowledge and otherwise increasing her/his value to the agency and to clients.
- Passionately curious. Continually seeks new ways to learn and improve.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Photography skills
- Video editing and shooting skills
- Photoshop/Lightroom experience
- Work with Keynote and Google Docs
- HTML/coding experience
- Outstanding creative copywriting skills
The ideal candidate will be a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator. This position will include occasional weekend work from home. Please note that this is an entry level postion.
If interested please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.